A nomadic lifestyle is one in which a person does not have a permanent home or address. They may travel from place to place, either for work or pleasure, or they may simply prefer to live a more transient lifestyle. Nomads may live in tents, RVs, or other mobile accommodations. They may have a job that allows them to work remotely, or they may find temporary work wherever they are. Nomads often have a strong sense of adventure and enjoy exploring new places and cultures. They may also be more environmentally conscious, as they are less likely to contribute to the
waste and pollution associated with traditional lifestyles. Many couples in 2023 now live this lifestyle after the pandemic. As they declare their love to the world and their social media by getting engaged more and more nomad couples are choosing to shop for lab grown engagement rings.
With this trend growing we thought we would round up some lab diamond engagement rings that would be perfect for a nomad lifestyle:
- A simple, understated ring in a classic style like a solitaire or halo setting. This type of ring will be easy to wear and won’t get in the way of your active lifestyle.
- A ring with a unique design that reflects your personal style. This could be a ring with a geometric shape, a statement-making gemstone, or a ring that incorporates your favourite travel destinations.
- A ring that is made from durable materials like titanium or tungsten carbide. These materials are resistant to scratches and dents, so you won’t have to worry about your ring getting damaged while you’re on the go.
- A ring that is easy to care for. Lab diamonds are virtually maintenance-free, so you can wear your ring without having to worry about it getting dirty or cloudy.
Of course, these are just a few suggestions, and ultimately the best lab diamond engagement ring for you is the one that you love the most.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a lab diamond engagement ring for a nomad lifestyle:
- Consider the size of the ring. If you’re going to be travelling a lot, you’ll want to choose a ring that is not too large or too heavy. A smaller ring will be less likely to get caught on things and will be more comfortable to wear all day long.
- Choose a ring that is made from a durable material. As mentioned above, titanium and tungsten carbide are both great options for rings that will stand up to the wear and tear of travel.
- Make sure the ring is easy to care for. Lab diamonds are virtually maintenance-free, but it’s still a good idea to choose a ring that is easy to clean. A ring with a simple design will be easier to keep clean than a ring with a lot of intricate details.
- Don’t forget to factor in insurance. If you’re going to be travelling with your engagement ring, it’s important to have it insured. This will protect you in case the ring is lost, stolen, or damaged.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to find the perfect lab diamond engagement ring for your nomad lifestyle.